- A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking, MaxiClimber works your entire body, for a maximum workout in minimum time
- Ergonomically designed for all body types, features adjustable height
- Isometric non-stick grips
- Personal workout timer starts and stops when you do
- Compact folding design allows for easy storage
- Low-impact, MaxiClimber uses only your own bodyweight for resistance so there’s no added stress on your joints
- Ergonomically designed to suit virtually any body type – MaxiClimber’s durable steel construction can support up to 240 lbs (110 kg)
- Five different height setting to customise the machine to your size ; Two long L-shaped handlebars
- Lightweight, portable, and compact. Folds up for easy storage in the closet or under the bed
Climb your way to a fitter, healthier you, with MaxiClimber, the vertical climbing fitness system that mimics the movements used in rock climbing to engage all the major muscle groups and give you a calorie-burning, muscle-toning workout in the comfort of your home. And because MaxiClimber works using just your bodyweight, it’s easy, low impact and suitable for anyone, of any age or fitness level. A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking, maxiclimber works your entire body, for a maximum workout in minimum time. Low-impact, maxiclimber uses only your own bodyweight for resistance so there’s no added stress on your joints. Sculpt leaner legs, toned arms, rock-hard abs and a beautiful booty in just minutes per day, 3 times per week. Maxiclimber is more efficient than treadmills.
There are no reviews yet.