- Enjoy a quiet workout with a powerful motor perfect for walking and running in the comfort of your own home, speed ranging between 0.5 – 6.5 MPH.
- Build-in LED display could track Time, Speed, Calories, Distance, and Heart Rate.
- Treadmill frame manufactured for user-friendly folding so you can save valuable space, store and transport with ease.
Electric Motorized Workout Running Machine
By taking advantage of the unique experience in these treadmills, people without sufficient time to exercise in daily life prefer to running as well as users who love sports have a better sports environment. The treadmill can be used as a running machine and walking machine. Equipped with a powerful 2.25HP and super-quiet motor, it can make your exercise without disturbing others.
Protect Your Knees & Quiet
The shock absorption system is the core of the treadmill. Shock absorption technology uses the principle of cushioning of running shoes, and the overall structure adopts an arched design. The arch design can effectively reduce impact and noise, allowing you to exercise safely and quietly. The 5-layer non-slip texture running belt provides an effective and safe cushion for your knees and muscles for a better running experience.
- LCD display: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories burned
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Non-slip running surface
- Peak Motor power: 2.25HP
- Speed: 0.5 – 6.5 MPH(UP TO 10KM/H)
- Max user weight: 100kg/220lbs
- Assembled Weight: 61lbs
- Folded Dimensions L* W * H: 49.6 x 23 x 6 inch
- Transportation wheels
Product Name Running Machine Color White and Black Mixed Display Type LCD Rated Frequency 50-60Hz Weight 61 pounds (27kg) Maximum Weight Capacity 220 pounds (100kg) Speed 0.5-6.5 MPH(UP TO 10KM/H) Control Method Controller Running Surface 14.2″ x 40.5″ (36cm x 102cm) Product Dimension 49.6″ x 23″ x 46.5″ (126cm x 59cm x 118cm) Folded Dimensions 49.6″ x 23″ x 6″ (126cm x 59cm x 15cm) Peak Horsepower 2.25HP Seasons Continuity Usage Walking; Running
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the running machine be folded up for easy
- storage ? Is it stright up or on an angle ?
- It is easy to straight up, not take too much space, folded size is only 8″ x 25″ x 49″ (20 cm x 64 cm x 125cm).
- Do you get a warranty with this treadmill?
- Yes. If it is a product quality problem, we will be responsible for it.
- What is the maximum weight this running machine can go up to?
- Within 220 pounds (100kg).
- How to Solve the Problem that Running Belt Become Loose?
- All treadmills have adjusted the running belt’s tension before they leave the factory, but it is inevitable that the running belt will be loose during transportation. Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Run the treadmill at 10.0 for a short time with no one on it. If it is still not work, go ahead with step 2.
- Step 2: Adjust the bolt of running belt synchronously from left to right in a clockwise direction with half-turn as the unit. Adjust both sides of the running belt to a normal degree of tightness. During the adjustment, you can clearly perceive the tightness of the running belt.
- Step 3: Please note that the treadmill must be placed on flat ground, ensure that the treadmill feet and wheels are on the ground. If the wheel does not touch the ground, please adjust the height of the wheel.
- Step 4: After you adjust the belt, please let the treadmill run for 10 minutes without anyone stepping on it. If it runs normally, it means that the adjustment has been successful.
- What is the size of running belt?
- It is about 14.2″ x 40.5″ (36cm x 102cm).
- Is this machine noisy ?
- No! The shock absorption system is the core of the treadmill. The arch design can effectively reduce impact and noise, allowing you to exercise safely and quietly.
- Can I use this without bluetooth or an app? Just simply plug it in and go?
- Yes ! You can just plug and run. It tells you the time, distance and calories burnt.
There are no reviews yet.